G P Green Ltd – Chelford
£30,000 a year
G P Green Ltd provide Electrical, Plumbing & Heating installation, maintenance and repair services to both commercial and domestic customers in Cheshire and South Manchester. We are looking for a break down, installation & servicing engineer for water and gas to join our growing company, covering new and existing customer needs. Candidates will need to be professional and well presented.
Experience is essential as you will be working on your own initiative and fault finding, diagnosing and making recommendations for best fix and price. Must be computer literate as our paper work is electronic.
- With at least 3 Years breakdown experience (heating & plumbing)
- Electrical, LPG or commercial would be advantageous but not essential
- UK Full clean driving licence – For business needs vehicle
- Essential: Apprentice trained with NVQ level 3 or Advanced City and Guilds or equivalent in Gas or Plumbing; Domestic ACS qualifications; Asbestos awareness, safe working practices.
Salary: Negotiable – Depending on Experience.
- A uniform, iPad, phone, Fuel card, Works Van and pension will be provided.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Additional holidays as part of an incentive scheme for loyal employment.
We have an on call Rota currently in place. Must be willing to work occasional overtime. Our customer base in mainly in Cheshire & South Manchester but we occasionally get works outside of the area, so must be prepared to travel.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org